Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Morning Email

This morning I checked my email for possible job opportunities or ebay sales. Nothing.

There was an email from democrats.com. I have told them to stop sending me stuff, but you know the Democrats, they really don't listen.

The email linked to an articles titled "Ten Reasons to Impeach George Bush and Dick Cheney" that included a form to complete in support of impeachment.

I don't think Bush and Cheyney should be impeached. There is no thinking needed! I KNOW they should be impeached. If Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow-job, then Bush and Cheyney should be impeached for lying about the destruction of an entire nation, the death of three thousand American soldiers and over a hundred thousand Iraqis, and the procurement of billions of dollars from the US Treasury.

So, I don't think they should be impeached.

If you would like to read the list and sign the petition, go here.

The list is pretty straight-forward. Illegally wiretapping phones, which was not good for Richard Nixon, violating the Geneva Convention, election fraud, torture, etc. You know . . . stuff almost as bad as a blow-job.

No comments: