Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Occupy Amazon.com

by Dick Mac

If you are looking for the perfect pepper-spray to use on your fellow citizens while they exercise their Constitutional right to peaceably assemble, then Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray is for you!

A military grade, combat ready spray, this has become the most talked-about product in the industry.

Sure, do the comparisons with all the competing products, and I guarantee you will be back to purchase this item over and over again!

At the amazon.com page for the product, hundreds of consumers have left testimonials. Like this:

I don't always oppress, but when I do I use Defense Technology 56895 Mk-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray.
- by Anonandon

WOW. After being pepper sprayed by this sensuous essence, I'm not sure I ever want to be pepper sprayed by any other brand ever again. Seriously, the smoky chipotle combines perfectly with the subtle "spray" flavors. Really, an excellent and delicious tool for capitalist repression. Don't commit police brutality without it.
- by Juanpi

This stuff really just does everything it says it does. You spray, and people will move. Hate waiting in lines? Hate people just sitting around and wasting valuable time doing nothing? Just hate people in general? If you answered yes to any of those things, then you are in for a peppery treat!
- by A.Ingraham

There I was, confronted by a large group of peaceful college students. There they sat, linked arms, doing nothing! You can imagine my fear: all I had was full riot gear, my baton, a taser, several guns a helmet and a vest, and 50 other guys. But I'm nothing if not macho, and I casually reached for my can of pepper spray, brandished it aloft, and sprayed the whole row of peaceful, passive students. That'll teach 'em to try doing nothing on my watch! When you're faced by a terrifying crowd of twenty something college kids sitting peacefully doing nothing, reach for Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray. It's the choice of cowardly bullies, authoritarian dupes, and fascist simpletons the world over!
- by H.C.Carey

Buy Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray here

If you are ever facing non-violent docile young students sitting down on the ground, and you hate "liberals", you can adjust it to the highest settings, and walk back and forth like you are spraying pest killer on your roses. It makes you feel so good! Even if you are a 260 pound strong man facing 145 pound unarmed American citizens practicing their right to peacefully assmble, you can easily spray the crowd of hippies that need to take a bath and get a job. Highly recommended for hippie control!
- Craig Richard Gillette

As noted on Fox News, this product is essentially a food item. Applies easily to an entire table of food in seconds! I've also begun to fill my salt shaker with DDT and no meal is complete without just a touch of Mustard gas. Dinner conversation has never been so peaceful!
- Jesse

Yessir, folks! This is the 1.3% for the 1%! Inferior sprays cannot and do not clear a public space of peaceful protestors like this one! Whether you need to reduce the manpower required to physically move those pesky adherents to Gandhi's principles, or simply want to get the biggest bang for your chemical irritant buck, accept no substitutes! Soon to be available in Now is the Winter of Our Discontent Wintergreen scent!
- Patrick R. Chambers

I ordered this thinking it was just a safe alternative to smacking my bitch up, but I discovered it was absolutely wonderful sprinkled on pizza. Good eats, indeed. Thank you, Amazon, for making meals, domestic disputes and altercations with peaceful college students more palatable.
- M.Patitucci


See all the reviews here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many years ago a female friend bought me pepper spray as a birthday gift. She sincerely thought that showing how much she wanted me to be able to protect myself against would-be robbers, rapists, and rugby players was the ultimate 'caring' birthday gift.

A week later I looked at the thing and threw it away.

All I thought was.......if the wind would change directions, I'm a goner.

Marybeth