Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Luck

by Dick Mac

The only reason I celebrate the assassination of Osama bin Laden, is because George W Bush let him escape with the explanation that the mission was bigger than just one man. I have always believed, and will always believe, that since the bin Laden family are international developers, and the Bush family is connected to other families that are international developers (and enjoy a warm relationship with the Saudi royal family) that Bush let Osama bin Laden escape as a favor to those with whom he is close.

I have no proof, and perhaps I am clutching at straws; but I just have a nagging hunch about it. Why else would our commander-in-chief allow the world's most wanted man to walk away.

I will not let those thoughts detract from the glee I feel and the gloating in which I revel over the fact that Bush and his traitorous Administration failed to catch the world's most wanted man, and Barack Obama's Administration has succeeded.

Perhaps it's all just luck!

Speaking of luck . . .

This goalkeeper had the good fortune of stopping a penalty shot, which is a very difficult thing to do. Unfortunately, he decided that the most next important thing to do was to celebrate his immediate victory without considering what the aftermath might bring. Sort of like George W Bush:



What's worse, is that the same goalkeeper was equally unlucky a few days later:



Is Khalid Askri, the George W Bush of soccer?



No comments: