Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Do You Like My Soccer Jersey?

by Dick Mac

The MLS season starts in about 10 weeks!

My team is Red Bull New York, and they will open the season away at the Seattle Sounders, on March 19. The home opener against New England takes place at Giants Stadium nine days later.

Top Drawer Soccer is conducting a jersey competition, where various teams are pitted against each other, and the team whose jersey receives the most votes moves to the next round of the competition! RBNY has already beaten the hated DC United, and then the Baltimore Bays.

This round sees my Red Bulls facing Met Oval, and their Newcastle-style black and white strip.

As of this writing, Met Oval is in the lead and I need you to vote for my Red Bulls.

Please click here and vote.

Go you Red Bulls! Beat them on the field and in the soccer shops!


No comments: