Thursday, December 16, 2004

Top 10s!

I asked you for top ten lists and got very few. Liz sent her Top 100 LPs and I might publish them at a later date. But, send in your lists today and I will add them to this article!

damnedbowiegeek's list:
1. David Bowie - Station to Station
2. The Damned - History of the World, Part 1
3. The Cramps - Kizmiaz
4. Johnny Cash - I Got Stripes
5. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Supernaturally
6. The Misfits - Angelfuck
7. Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
8. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
9. Cheap Trick - Surrender
10. Del Shannon - Runaway

gercasty's list:
1. Drive-In Saturday - David Bowie
2. Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
3. Julie With... - Brian Eno
4. All the Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
5. Abraham, Martin & John - Marvin Gaye
6. The Dream Before - Laurie Anderson
7. Dancing Queen - Abba
8. Listening Wind - Talking Heads
9. Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
10. What You Do With What You've Got - Eddi Reader




Here's my list Ten Favorite Songs About A Boy:
Rebel, Rebel - David Bowie
Lola - The Kinks
Leader Of The Pack - Shangri-Las
(I Want To Be) Bobby's Girl - Marcie Blaine
My Boyfriend's Back - The Angels
My Man - Billie Holiday
Everybody's Boring But My Baby - Pearl Harbor & The Explosions
Johnny Are You Queer? - Josie Cotton
Rickie Don't Lose That Number - Tom Robinson Band
A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash

And my Ten Favorite Songs About A Girl:
Bernadette - The Four Tops
China Girl - Iggy Pop
Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - Marianne Faithfull
Sweet Jane - Velvet Underground
I Want To Be Jackie Onassis - Human Sexual Response
Gloria - Patti Smith
Little Girl Blue - Ella Fitzgerald
Garland Jeffreys - Christine
Alison - Elvis Costello
Rosalita - Bruce Springsteen



Dick Mac Recommends:
Velvet Underground & Nico




No comments: