Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This is difficult to say . . .

Things That Are Difficult to Say When Drunk:

Cinnamon
Indubitably
Innovative
Preliminary
Proliferation

Things That Are Very Difficult to Say When Drunk:

British Constitution
Loquacious
Transubstantiate
Passive-aggressive disorder
Specificity

Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE to Say When Drunk:

Nope, no more booze for me.

Sorry, but you're not really my type.

Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?

Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.

No, thanks -- I'm not much of a dancer.


Things that I am Absolutely Sure Never Passed My Lips (Even Once) When I Was Drunk:

You're absolutely right. It was a great call, and he was out at first.

Let me get this round.

Please! The language!

To each his own -- I like David Bowie and you like Eminem and we're both entitled to our opinions.

Say, why don't we call it a night? I have to get up for work in the morning.

I'd love to hear your views.

Oh, my job's nothing indispensable, really. I just work eight hours a day and do my best. Others there are much more talented than I.

Gee, that wasn't very nice -- you hurt my feelings. But I forgive you.

Of course I don't mind -- go ahead and have the last beer.

We really ought to quiet down; people are trying to sleep.




Thanks to Celia for sending this along!



No comments: