Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling Religious

by Dick Mac

I don't care if it rains or freezes, as long as I've got my plastic Jesus riding on the dashboard of my car . . .

There are many versions of this song, including one by System Of A Down. That version is not published here today.






At the youtube.com page for one version of this song, a user named nbelsky offered these additional lyrics:

I'm safe from all sorts of folly,
'cause I got the goddess Kali
Riding on the dashboard of my car.
Traffic cops they never scold me,
She has got eight arms to hold me.
riding on the dashboard of my car.
My life is a bed of roses,
'cause I got magnetic Moses.
Riding on the dashboard of my car.
Traffic jams don't bother me.
They part just like the old Red Sea.
Riding on the dashboard of my car.


And this one with a good written message at the end . . .






No comments: