Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Product I Never Thought I'd See On The Grocer's Shelf

by DM

I took the day off to help the missus prepare for Thanksgiving.

A good amount of time was spent shopping for groceries and booze.

Imagine my surprise when I encountered this product at the grocery store:

New! Palmolive with Oxycodone!


Palmolive dish detergent now contains Oxycontin!

I can imagine the advertisements:

"New Palmolive dish washing detergent with Oxycontin. When you're sink is loaded, you can be, too!"

"New Palmolive dish washing detergent with Oxycontin. For when you want to be as loaded as your sink."

"New Palmolive dish washing detergent with Oxycontin. Feel great while you slave over the dishes."

I sure wish they had this soap when I was a dishwasher!


Dick Mac Recommends:

PDR Drug Guide For
Mental Health Professionals

Physician's Desk Reference


No comments: