Friday, August 08, 2008

American Family Association Thinks All Gays Are Homosexuals

I cannot confirm this story, but it is wonderfully funny and I have to share it.

From popbitch:

American Fuckwit Association
Watch Tyson Homosexual go for gold

The American Family Association is a pressure group which polices the entertainment industry about anything they think disses "traditional family values".

One of its bugbears is the appropriation of the word "gay" by gays. So the AFA website has a policy of always replacing the word "gay" with homosexual.

Recently the AFA website had a piece about the Olympics, more specifically 100m star Tyson Gay. Its auto-correct function got to work:

Tyson Homosexual was a blur in blue, sprinting 100 meters faster than anyone ever has . . . "It means a lot to me," the 25-year-old Homosexual said. "I'm glad my body could do it, because now I know I have it in me."

That's wonderful! Don't know if it's true, but it's a wonderful story!







No comments: