Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sex Contest

Two men drove to a gas station because they heard about a contest being offered to patrons purchasing a full tank of gas.

When they went inside to pay, they asked about the contest.

"If you win, you're entitled to free sex," said the attendant.

"How do we enter?" asked the first man.

"Well, it's easy! I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right, you win free sex."

"O.K. I guess 7," said the first man.

"Sorry, I was thinking of 8," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again."

The next week, the two men returned to the same station to get gas. When they went inside to pay, the second man asked the attendant if the contest was still going on.

"Sure," replied the attendant. "I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right. You win free sex."

"2" said the second man

"Sorry, I was thinking of 3," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again."

As they walked back to the car, the first man said, "You know, I'm beginning to think this contest is rigged."

"No way," said the second man. "My wife won twice last week."

Dick Mac Recommends:

A Minister, a Priest, and a Rabbi
Al Tapper







No comments: