Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Listen To The Chatter

"All I ask for is that people view me as I am and look at my record and take into account what I've tried to do," said New York's junior senator, "and if at all possible, kind of overcome some of the ongoing chatter that's in the background."
- Hillary Clinton in Rochester (NY) Democrat and Chronicle, March 28, 2006

I encourage all New Yorkers to examine Senator Clinton's record. The junior senator has voted the Bush agenda alarmingly often. Her views are not the views of most New Yorkers. Even conservative New Yorkers are more liberal than Clinton. Her plans for the future do not include New York, they include only herself.

New York deserves better. Clinton must go! That's why I am voting for Jonathan Tasini in the Democratic Primary.


Dick Mac Recommends:

Voting Tasini For New York!

Tasini For New York





No comments: