Thursday, February 16, 2006

" . . . one of the worst days of my life at that moment."

"The image of him falling is something I'll never ever be able to get out of my mind," Cheney said. "I fired, and there's Harry falling. It was, I'd have to say, one of the worst days of my life at that moment."


You see, it wasn't a bad day the entire day, just the part when he saw Harry falling. After Harry fell, it stopped being the wrost day of his life and it was back to business lying, deceiving, cheating, and destroying the world!

Fortunately, the president is satisfied with the situation and Cheyney's apology-lacking contrition.

Whew! I though for a moment that the president might actually grow a testicle and do the right thing by asking Cheney to step down.



Dick Mac Recommends:

The Divine Comedy
Dante Alighieri






No comments: