Monday, November 14, 2005

Visit Scott Bateman

Who is Scott Bateman? Well, according to his FAQ:
I live in Portland, Oregon, where it's probably raining even as we speak.
and
My editorial cartoons are syndicated to nearly 400 newspapers by King Features. My work has appeared in the New York Times, USA Today, Newsweek, the Washington Post, the Chicago Sun-Times, the Dallas Morning News, the San Francisco Examiner, El Pais (Spain's largest daily newspaper), Liberal Opinion Week, Z Magazine and many, many others. I also drew cartoons on Oregon politics for the Eugene, OR Register Guard from 1992 through 1999.
and
My Flash animations have been featured at MTV.com, Wired.com's Animation Express, and Icebox.com, among others. My webfilm Pierre's Guide To Love was turned into a TV ad for Gooey.com; it aired throughout Europe on MTV Europe (no, really!). My animation The Hair Thing was used as 'virtual art' in MTV's Real World: New Orleans house. My animation work is also featured at Ana Voog's Anacam site.
He looks like this:

even when I am sober.

He makes excellent little animated movies that you have probably seen, and this year he embarked on the Bateman365 project where he publishes a new animation every day at his website. It's even better to go to the archive and watch them in chronological order.

Dick Mac Recommends:

The Truth
Al Franken






No comments: