Thursday, July 21, 2005

Joke - Presidential Screwing

One day, about a month ago, George Bush was looking for a call girl. (Please suspend your belief. Everyone knows he is hot for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. This is just a joke.)

He found three such ladies in a local lounge: a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

To the blonde he said, "I am the President of the United States. How much would it cost me to spend some time with you?" The blonde replied, "Two hundred dollars."

To the brunette he posed the same question, and she replied, "One hundred dollars."

He then asked the redhead and posed the same question.

She most eloquently replied, "Mr. President, if you can raise my skirt as high as my taxes, get my panties as low as my wages, get that thing of yours as hard as the times, keep it up as long as it takes to get a live person at a government office,
keep me warmer than my apartment, and screw me in private the way you do in public, then believe me, Mr. President, it ain't gonna cost you a cent."

Thanks to Eva for sending this along



Dick Mac Recommends:

House of Bush, House of Saud
Craig Unger






No comments: