Thursday, December 04, 2003

Apologies

December 4, 2003

I sent an email to many people and used the BCC function of Outlook so your name wasn't shown to the other recipients.

When I used the Resend feature, the old BCC list did not appear in the message, but everytime I sent the message to another recipient it resent to all the BCCs. I had done it about twenty times (or more), before I saw the error of my ways.

I know I sent it to some work email addresses and this is more embarrassing for you than me. Words cannot explain how sorry I am for inconveniencing you (and your I.T. Staff).

I wish I could take my friend Holly Grace Moses's sage advice. She said: "If God had meant for me to get upset about such things, He wouldn't have put a 'Delete' key on my computer!"

I hope your Delete key is kind to you and you can find it in your heart to forgive me.