Friday, October 19, 2007

Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry in Paris
I always say that one day I can play over there," Henry said. "I would love to. It's still early.

"Don't get me wrong, I just love the U.S. I don't know why. I love the way you live. I love American sports. For me, it's a dream to go to training and then see a game of football, basketball, whatever game. For me, New York is the best city in the world."

In an article in the New York Times, Thierry Henry discusses his love of American sports and his desire to play soccer in New York!

As a season ticket holder for the New York soccer team, this is exciting news. Juan Pablo Angel is currently our star striker; to add Henry up top with Angel would be a dream come true.

Sure, Henry is signed at Barcelona through 2011, but those things are negotiable.



Dick Mac Recommends:

Thierry Henry
Oliver Derbyshire





No comments: