Friday, June 02, 2006

The Pot Called The Kettle And Said . . .

Yesterday, I received an email from a United States Senator. It started:
Dear RICHARD,

I don't know about you, but I think we've all had enough. Enough of the broken promises. Enough of the failed leadership. Enough of the can't-do, won't-do, won't-even-try style of governance.

I think it odd that a Democrat would make those remarks about the other party when it so perfectly describes the Democrats themselves!

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry are perfectly summed-up in those remarks.

I hope other Democrats realize that the current party leadership, especially Mrs. Clinton, have abandonded traditional Demcratic values and should all be removed from office in the coming primaries, by Democrats.


Dick Mac Recommends:

Our Endangered Values
Jimmy Carter






No comments: